Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd post

I have a dream this morning. I slept after Sahur and Subuh. This is Ramadhan. No devils rite??
So this is the story. I dreamt of an old fren of mine. We use to be fren in primary school. But not for long. He was a new student in my class. We tagged along quite well, but months after that, i need to move to new place. New school la. Since then, we never have contacted or whatsoever until today.
But today i met him in my dream. From what i could remember, he's so kind and gentle. I more thing i could remember about him, is he has a very nice handwriting. Very nice. Bulat2 tulisan dia. I remember one time, when our school organize a "Pertandingan Tulisan Tercantik" i sat next to him. In this competition, we need to write to given text with the best looking handwriting we can produce and then submit the paper. I adore his handwriting so much, that i try to copy his "bulat2" handwriting into mine. I really thought that he will be the winner, and i wouldnt stand a chance to even to be compare to him, but the result turns out otherwise. I won!! There's only one winner in this competition. No second place.

I also remember that we used to ride bikes during our school day. And playing badminton. Although we didnt get the chance to get to know each other for a long time, but i can still remember him clearly. In his child image la. I wonder how he looks like today..

So, about my dream. We met in a coffee house with few other frens i don know their name of. We have a long chat. But i couldn't remember it all. But in the end of my dream, i ask him, what do you do for living? He replied with this "TUKANG MAHIR". Then suddenly my alarm destroys everthing. WTF!!! I'm not sure what that job really mean. Maybe he's trying to say that he is working for some furniture shop. I dunno. So if you know this guy, namely Mohd Shahrul Nizam, age 24(in 2008) pliz let me know. I want to meet him. I think he's trying to tell me sumthing, but thanks to the alarm, he cant!

No comments: