Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family shopping

Let me start this way. I have a brother. Very annoying most of the time, sarcastic and heartless. But above all, he is still my brother. I have learned to deal with his attitude. For him,i am always at fault. He has tested my patience double gazilion time. If i can still handle him, he'll be fortunate. Once i loose my temper, im his nightmare. U ever watched the Digi commercial, "Hey, im your brother?? or in malay version, Aku kan abang kau??". That is quite true. He wasn't this rebellious when we grew up, and we use to best friend. But thing has change since he started to criticize every little thing i use to do.

And today, i need to accompany him for a crash Hari Raya shopping. But before that, we went to go bowl with my other brother. Very sibling-hood. I enjoy first half of the game, but as soon as i overlooked at this very familiar face, (one of the crowd in the bowling center) my mood then became unfocused. I then tried my best to win back the game when i realized that im on the loosing side :( But its OK. I enjoy most of the moment. My brother,when he is at less grumble, i feel that the world is very peaceful. :P Its very selfish of me to think of that way. I know that we must accept every body at their good and bad condition. Becoz we are not perfect. So, face it.

Back to the shopping scene. As usual, its very hard to please him. Usually he will comment everything, the thread is out of the way la, the fabric does not suit him best la bla bla bla. I guess, thats the ugly side of having a designer as your brother. He's more on automobile designer to note, not a fashion designer. But his critique is equivalent to the judges seen on a Project Runaway tv show. Me and my younger brother has had rough time to pursuit him on buying his baju melayu for this upcoming Raya occasion.

But i didnt spend much of my time to serve his attitude. I have my own way when come to deal with this kind of situation. When im in shopping mall, with cash in my hand, i need no fren :P. This is true! Becoz i use to live near to shopping mall, and it doesnt occur to be a problem when come to shopping for me. But i rather have a friend to give a second time to give rational view of what i should buy. My younger brother always be my second arbitrator and i value his thought. My fren Loko is a good arbitrator too. Thats y i enjoy his company when come to shopping. He use to give me some sense of why i shud put this or that thing into my shopping cart.

After almost an hour of time wasting moment, my brother has come up with something to buy. I sighted when he agrees to pay for the baju melayu. I on the other hand, doesnt have anything to buy. My younger brother look for his sampin/g(i dunno which one is the correct one) and he decided to buy this one fine looking sampin/g before i come to reason "Hey,this sampin/g doesnt suit your baju melayu la!!". He put it back and we went to browse for other sampin/g. After a moment, i found one sampin/g that suits my baju melayu. I don really crave for this sampin/g as i don really enjoy wearing them. I remember back at home inside the closet, my mum has gold thread crafted songket that can be matched with most of the baju melayu. I was thinking of grabbing that songket la, like wat i did previous yearssss. But this sampin/g in front of me look very dazzle and outstanding glamorous and can complement my this year's baju melayu very well. Although the touches is not very fine (u can c that threads were not properly sewed to complement the overall look and the cutting is quite horrifying) i imagine the big day (hari raya) will be blessed with me having that sampin/g as part of my suit, and the label is quite cheap, i decide just to take it lah. Its for greater cause, don it?? Hehe :P

No comments: