Monday, November 10, 2008

Last working week

so its final. if u follow my previous post, then u'll know for sure that i'm leaving. leaving for good. i hate to face the hippocratic attitude scatteredly laid among office members. if u don like sumthing, say it straight to my face. pretending do no good for both me and you. and it kills deep inside. the last 2 weeks has been a torturing experience for me. i dunno y. but i felt so damn tired and unfocused. so every day i end up teasing my gals mate. sumtimes i annoyed them. and it has been part of my routine to do that. and that what cheers me up. so if u gals reading this, don forgive me. treat that as a souvenir from me. u'll remember having a notorious neighbor soon there after. kinda deja vu wen i recalls back waktu stadi dlu. i hv this fren(a gal) and i use to use her as my punching bag. not in a bad way lah. a good one. she used to seat next to me. and my fav routine is wen i feel sleepy. then i decided to tease her and make a mark on her notes(conteng ler). a lot of time when shes angry, her fair skin tone becomes red. and that is wen i love the most. :D hehe. wen she realize there's a conteng on her ppr, she took an eraser and erase it grumpily. and then i conteng again. and then she erase pulak. after sumtime, she stopped erasing. so i ask her "y don u erase back?". she replied, "i wan this moment to be a part of my studying memories...". and up til today, wen i conteng2, i remembers her. so swit kan?? yes, i knoe. huhu. getting back to the topic. and so i have 4 working days to pretend bz. and tons of work to complete. my plan is to exit gracefully hoping no problems attach. and a plan of walking out of the door with N*sync's hit track < Bye bye bye ! >

No comments: